1stCavDiv (Airmobile)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to the 229th
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules Pixel

Archived Forum! Click here to View

Latest topics
» Application-Zeek
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptyFri 05 Mar 2021, 03:34 by (A/229) Zeek

» Announcing the 229th Wiki Page
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021, 14:17 by (B/229) Sundog

» Application - Coach
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptySat 30 Jan 2021, 19:42 by (A/229) Spooky

» Happy new year!
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptyWed 06 Jan 2021, 21:48 by (A/229) Spooky

» Fall 2020 Promition List
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020, 10:20 by (C/229) Wallaby

» Application
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptyMon 02 Nov 2020, 03:06 by (A/229) Cactus

» Mission Night
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020, 19:51 by (HHC/229) GunfighterSIX

» KA 50 Training 13 OCT 2020 2000 CDT
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020, 18:34 by (HHC/229) GunfighterSIX

» New applicant
Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules EmptySat 10 Oct 2020, 03:45 by (A/229) Gator

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules

+7
(B/229) Nage
(B/229) Cib
(A/229) Showtime817
(HHC/229) Strut
(HHC/229) flyer
(A/229) BBall
(A/229) Chuck
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules Empty Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules

Post by (A/229) Chuck Mon 17 Aug 2015, 23:27

Hullo everyone,

Sign-up period is open for the next event. Night time, ships, lots of enemies... it's gonna be a big challenge!

Thread on the DCS forum:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=146154

If possible, we'd like to use the 229th dedicated server like we did last time. Framerate was good and people really (and I mean REALLY) appreciated the favour you did us by hosting the event on your server.

Last edited by (A/229) Chuck on Tue 18 Aug 2015, 20:50; edited 1 time in total

(A/229) Chuck

Back to top Go down

Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules Empty Re: Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules

Post by (A/229) BBall Mon 17 Aug 2015, 23:48

Damn it all to hell!

I'm on the road (on day 6 of a 14 day trip...was in Bangkok 2 days ago, and now in Honolulu for 2 days...so it AIN'T ALL BAD....lol), but I REALLY WISH that I could attend!

I'll be there in spirit! I get home the 24th...have a wedding to attend in Alabama on the 29th, but am off until the 16th of September after that!!!

SCHEDULE MORE EVENTS!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cheers cheers cheers cheers
(A/229) BBall
(A/229) BBall
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Rated Senior Aviator
Chief Warrant Officer 4 Rated Senior Aviator

No. of Flights: : since 1973? are you kidding me? oh, you mean FLIGHT SIM flights!
Killed In Action: : is a zillion too many times?
Slick No. of landings: : you mean the ones I walked away from?
CAS Tanks destroyed: : not many.
CAS Vehicules destroyed: : more than the tanks.
CAS Bunkers destroyed: : have no idea! were they selling beer there?

Back to top Go down

Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules Empty Re: Airmobile Event #2 - Night Stalkers: Fall of Hercules

Post by (HHC/229) flyer Tue 18 Aug 2015, 00:00

I'm in...
(HHC/229) flyer
(HHC/229) flyer
Major
S1
Instructor Pilot
Rated Master Aviator
Major S1 Instructor Pilot Rated Master Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Aug 2015, 00:51

Hosting on the 229th server shouldn't be a problem. Let me know when the mission is finalized and we'll hook up to get it uploaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by (HHC/229) flyer Tue 18 Aug 2015, 02:11

I would like to get all members who are going to fly the mission together on Friday or Saturday to rehearse the  Sunday night mission so that we can let DCS World know who's boss.  Let me know how many will be involved in the mission so we can coordinate a time.
(HHC/229) flyer
(HHC/229) flyer
Major
S1
Instructor Pilot
Rated Master Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (A/229) Chuck Tue 18 Aug 2015, 03:29

How about Friday night at 20:00 EST?

I can make a post about it, and good for those who can attend, and too bad for those who can't.

It's the only time I have available... and it's hard enough to get people together as it is.

(A/229) Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by (HHC/229) Strut Tue 18 Aug 2015, 03:37

(A/229) Chuck wrote:How about Friday night at 20:00 EST?

I can make a post about it, and good for those who can attend, and too bad for those who can't.

It's the only time I have available... and it's hard enough to get people together as it is.

Maybe so Chucky, but we also like to give all our members a crack at participation. If this is all about running our server for non members then im reluctant to set times to suit them, if it benefits the 229th go ahead. Just my 2 cents worth !
(HHC/229) Strut
(HHC/229) Strut
Major
Battalion XO
Rated Senior Aviator
Major Battalion XO Rated Senior Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (A/229) Chuck Tue 18 Aug 2015, 04:02

(C/229) Strut wrote:
(A/229) Chuck wrote:How about Friday night at 20:00 EST?

Maybe so Chucky, but we also like to give all our members a crack at participation. If this is all about running our server for non members then im reluctant to set times to suit them, if it benefits the 229th go ahead. Just my 2 cents worth !

Oh, you mean as in... as in it's a 229th practice run? I probably didn't read the post right the first time, sorry! Very Happy

If you guys want to have a crack at the mission with 229th members, set the time and date and I'll try to be there! (assuming I'm available at that time/date)

If you guys are OK with it, I'll extend the invite to the DCS forum members at the time and date you guys set. If not, well it's not a big deal. cheers

(A/229) Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Aug 2015, 04:12

I'm in!

Back to top Go down

Post by (A/229) Showtime817 Tue 18 Aug 2015, 06:27

I can fly on Wednesday and Thursday of this week from 17:00 PST until whenever to tests Chucks mission if anyone is willing. I would really like to give it ago, cause I can't make it on game day (Sunday).

If dabomb or Six is not around on those days to put the mission up on the server, I can server it up for everyone.
(A/229) Showtime817
(A/229) Showtime817
First Lieutenant
Company XO
Rated Senior Aviator
First Lieutenant Company XO Rated Senior Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (HHC/229) flyer Tue 18 Aug 2015, 07:52

Hey Chuck, I apologize for the confusion.  I would love to get more of the 229th guys for your Sunday mission.  This was going to be a 229th only rehearsal, so when we get into your mission we can put on a professional demonstration of U.S. Army helicopter tactics.  Not only that but it's great practice for the 229th and we have members all over the world that might not be able to make your mission times due to their time zones and I want them to be able to get a piece of the action too.  As a member of the 229th yourself, you are more than welcome to join the practice missions to prep for Sunday.

Thanks for understanding.
(HHC/229) flyer
(HHC/229) flyer
Major
S1
Instructor Pilot
Rated Master Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (HHC/229) Strut Tue 18 Aug 2015, 09:05

Thx Chuck.
(HHC/229) Strut
(HHC/229) Strut
Major
Battalion XO
Rated Senior Aviator
Major Battalion XO Rated Senior Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (B/229) Cib Tue 18 Aug 2015, 10:25

I'm signed up for Sunday and hope to make the 229th rehearsal. Just a quick message for Chuck, can you group the 229th pilots into flights please where possible, less embarrassing crashing into friends Laughing
NM I just saw the lineup on the ED forums Cool I am with Flyer, Bodyfarm and Ohgr
(B/229) Cib
(B/229) Cib
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Rated Senior Aviator
Chief Warrant Officer 4 Rated Senior Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Aug 2015, 12:34

So the rehearsal is saturday night then, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by (A/229) Chuck Tue 18 Aug 2015, 12:46

(HHC/229) flyer wrote:Hey Chuck, I apologize for the confusion.  I would love to get more of the 229th guys for your Sunday mission.  This was going to be a 229th only rehearsal, so when we get into your mission we can put on a professional demonstration of U.S. Army helicopter tactics.  Not only that but it's great practice for the 229th and we have members all over the world that might not be able to make your mission times due to their time zones and I want them to be able to get a piece of the action too.  As a member of the 229th yourself, you are more than welcome to join the practice missions to prep for Sunday.

Thanks for understanding.

No problem, mate. Don't forget to get them signed up on the forum thread so I can arrange the flights in a way that makes sense Wink

Slots are filling up quick... but we really need a good gunship lead and a good Ka-50 lead. Last op, everyone was on his A-game except for the Kamovs... they weren't communicating whatsoever.

(A/229) Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by (B/229) Nage Tue 18 Aug 2015, 13:52

I`m in........ Anytime anywhere anyslot Very Happy

(B/229) Nage
(B/229) Nage
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Rated Aviator
Chief Warrant Officer 4 Rated Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (HHC/229) flyer Tue 18 Aug 2015, 18:00

Hey Chuck, as you know, we have a real world gun guy...Xtra...and I will request his presents at the mission. We also have a few well trained "D" company gunship members that I will try to invite as well to fill those positions.
(HHC/229) flyer
(HHC/229) flyer
Major
S1
Instructor Pilot
Rated Master Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (A/229) Chuck Tue 18 Aug 2015, 18:31

Xtra really kicked ass and took name last time. I hope we can get him with the gunships going. King_Hrothgar volunteered to lead the Ka-50s... I know Xtra and Hrothgar worked well together so I think they'll do a good job of leading the gunships/kamovs.

(A/229) Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by (HHC/229) flyer Tue 18 Aug 2015, 18:41

Phantom is another well trained gunship pilot that I will encourage to participate.
(HHC/229) flyer
(HHC/229) flyer
Major
S1
Instructor Pilot
Rated Master Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (D/229) Xtra Wed 19 Aug 2015, 11:56

Im not going to make this weekend. Good luckguys andd have fun.
Ill try to attend the rehearsel.
(D/229) Xtra
(D/229) Xtra
Major
Company Commander
Instructor Pilot
Rated Master Aviator
Major Company Commander Instructor Pilot Rated Master Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (B/229) NeF Wed 19 Aug 2015, 12:01

Any time and date for the rehearsal ?
(B/229) NeF
(B/229) NeF
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Rated Senior Aviator
Chief Warrant Officer 3 Rated Senior Aviator

Killed In Action: : At least a six pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Aug 2015, 12:08

Flyer has a poll going, so far saturday @ 2100 EST is in the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by (B/229) Sleipner Wed 19 Aug 2015, 13:06

(B/229) NeF wrote:Any time and date for the rehearsal ?

Nef, for the mission itself and according to the DCS forum:

DATE AND TIME: Sunday the 23rd at 1500 EST (or 2000 UK TIME) Don't be late!

For the rehearsal and according to our beloved forum it coult be Saturday 21h00 EST.

Showtime suggest we could do it at 17h00 PST...

I don't know how much it is in UK time, But i'm sure that, ,assuming Belgium time is the same that the French time, as long as summer time is going on, we could meet on TS between Friday night and Monday morning... Sharp!

(now i know what international battalion means!!!)

and why some clever guys created GMT....

Anyway, I'm in for the rehearsal.
(B/229) Sleipner
(B/229) Sleipner
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Rated Senior Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by (C/229) Andrei Dragovic Wed 19 Aug 2015, 13:57

Please put me down for this rehearsal. I am on holidays this week coming and ready to get some serious flying in!
(C/229) Andrei Dragovic
(C/229) Andrei Dragovic

No. of Flights: : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by (B/229) NeF Wed 19 Aug 2015, 15:26

If we set it to 19:00 GMT it should be good for most B coy pilots (21:00 in paris brussels amsterdam n shit) but not for our C company friends... And I think they deserve to fly a bit too.
Struts very useful link : http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
(B/229) NeF
(B/229) NeF
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Rated Senior Aviator

Killed In Action: : At least a six pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next