1stCavDiv (Airmobile)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to the 229th
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Pixel

Archived Forum! Click here to View

Latest topics
» Application-Zeek
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptyFri 05 Mar 2021, 03:34 by (A/229) Zeek

» Announcing the 229th Wiki Page
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021, 14:17 by (B/229) Sundog

» Application - Coach
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptySat 30 Jan 2021, 19:42 by (A/229) Spooky

» Happy new year!
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptyWed 06 Jan 2021, 21:48 by (A/229) Spooky

» Fall 2020 Promition List
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020, 10:20 by (C/229) Wallaby

» Application
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptyMon 02 Nov 2020, 03:06 by (A/229) Cactus

» Mission Night
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020, 19:51 by (HHC/229) GunfighterSIX

» KA 50 Training 13 OCT 2020 2000 CDT
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020, 18:34 by (HHC/229) GunfighterSIX

» New applicant
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK EmptySat 10 Oct 2020, 03:45 by (A/229) Gator

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK

3 posters

Go down

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Empty Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK

Post by (HHC/229) Strut Tue 03 Nov 2015, 07:00

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Ivc_lo10
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Ivc_si10

WARNING ORDER

Situation:  Groups of individuals, organizations and corporations have already joined together to form a mighty armada whose goal is to destroy once and for all the Vanduul race and its minions. Read the following links for the Main Idea, thanks to Andre for identifying the operation.

https://operationpitchfork.com/wiki/MainIdea
https://operationpitchfork.com/wiki/Main_Page
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/60679/invading-vanduul-space-at-the-end-of-the-beta-operation-pitchfork/p1
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/OPPF

MISSION:   As your gentle, illustrious , brave, intelligent, humane, belligerent, highly opinionated leader of INTREPID VOYAGERS CORPORATION ( IVC ) i have decided to commit IVC to this greatest of human endeavors and help reclaim human dignity, freedom, honor , peace, love of the universe, flower power..... -enough of that crap, the bottom line is that there will be tons of loot and plunder for us to get our cut of. So i want IVC to be in on it and having a bit of fun culling some crazed alien race at the same time will be a bonus.

Therefore i will commit IVC to WAR !!!!!!

EXECUTION: IVC will work as an independent force, configured to the best of our capability within what ever configuration the Operation Pitchfork Assault force will be. We will at any stage cease operations, leave and cut our commitment if IVC ( or me) desires, for any of the multitudeness of reasons that could exist if we dont want "in" anymore. We dont want to die for our cause, we want the Vanduul to die for theirs so we can take their wealth and technology and become rich beyond our dreams!

ADMIN and LOGISTICS: All members of IVC are to be prepared by having their ships, fueled, armed ,fully crewed and ready to move at a moments notice.  

COMMAND and SIG: All Command responsibilities will be detailed in due course, detailed orders will be disseminated once i have determined the strategy and what the plan is. At this stage until further notice all members of IVC ( and those willing to join us ) are considered warned for active service. All members are to obey OPSEC rules under pain of a terrible, truly painful death. Basically keep you gobs shut ! All questions should be placed under this post in this thread, keep it all in this thread for easier viewing.

By My Command

Executive General of IVC  ( https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IVC )

High Admiral Strut

(for those members of the 229th that dont understand what this is, and are curious, please find and ask one of the many members we have in 229th that are members of IVC. Heres a link to give you an idea about the biggest Crowd funded Space game that has ever been : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/ )

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Operat10

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Uncle_10

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Gplpgi10

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Cqg210

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK L8chnp10

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Lruuf810

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Xejkga10

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Xian_p10

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Y3m10

Last edited by (C/229) Strut on Tue 03 Nov 2015, 19:16; edited 2 times in total
(HHC/229) Strut
(HHC/229) Strut
Major
Battalion XO
Rated Senior Aviator
Major Battalion XO Rated Senior Aviator

Back to top Go down

Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Empty Re: Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK

Post by (C/229) Andrei Dragovic Tue 03 Nov 2015, 09:14

CuC Andrei Dragovic, reporting as ordered, sir!

(I really love the first line of the thread page for the op: "First reality check given the number of NPC's in the game, our chances of pulling it off are almost 0, so we would all die doing it." I also like this poster:
Star Citizen - OPERATION PITCHFORK Pitchf10 )
(C/229) Andrei Dragovic
(C/229) Andrei Dragovic

No. of Flights: : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by (A/229) Boosh Wed 04 Nov 2015, 04:25

You can count me in! The Rocky Stream Syndicate will gladly follow.
(A/229) Boosh
(A/229) Boosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down