1stCavDiv (Airmobile)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate to the 229th
B coy Returning home after mission practise Pixel

Archived Forum! Click here to View

Latest topics
» Application-Zeek
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptyFri 05 Mar 2021, 03:34 by (A/229) Zeek

» Announcing the 229th Wiki Page
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021, 14:17 by (B/229) Sundog

» Application - Coach
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptySat 30 Jan 2021, 19:42 by (A/229) Spooky

» Happy new year!
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptyWed 06 Jan 2021, 21:48 by (A/229) Spooky

» Fall 2020 Promition List
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020, 10:20 by (C/229) Wallaby

» Application
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptyMon 02 Nov 2020, 03:06 by (A/229) Cactus

» Mission Night
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020, 19:51 by (HHC/229) GunfighterSIX

» KA 50 Training 13 OCT 2020 2000 CDT
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020, 18:34 by (HHC/229) GunfighterSIX

» New applicant
B coy Returning home after mission practise EmptySat 10 Oct 2020, 03:45 by (A/229) Gator

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

B coy Returning home after mission practise

Go down

B coy Returning home after mission practise Empty B coy Returning home after mission practise

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 06:00

Back to top Go down

B coy Returning home after mission practise Empty Re: B coy Returning home after mission practise

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 09:53

Nice one Andy don't we all look good.

Back to top Go down

B coy Returning home after mission practise Empty Re: B coy Returning home after mission practise

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 11:14

Great job on the video Andy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 15:47

My first video ever so no comments on the quality or shakiness I am still learning if anyone can give some help as to how to do it and get a smooth video would be much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:04

The video is set to private. I can't watch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:06

How bizzare let me change that I did set it to public at least I think I did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 16:14

Its something to do with copyright due to the music I added poo poo to copy right, so how do put a video up with music I see lots of videos with music or copyright content on you tube is there a easy way round or is it at their discretion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:03

B company after my check ride during a chat about how we had configured our controls John accidently forgot his weapons were still live so just for those that missed it I dug out for all to have a chuckle.
Note to all WEAPONS SAFE WHEN BACK AT BASE.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:07

(Writes something in a mysterious black book)

Ouch! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:30

That worked for you then Capt just putting together another one of our echelon formation flight back to base.

That was a complete accident by John and the only reason I put it up was not to get John in trouble, but just cause some of us missed it happen I only caught a glimpse of it.

You couldn't have done that even if you tried it was just luck or bad luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:40

I'm just kidding of course...that must have been a pulse raising surprise Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by (HHC/229) flyer Thu 15 Aug 2013, 14:44

There will be a FEB (Flight Evaluation Board) convened within two weeks...just kidding.  D company commander make safety part of your on-going training.
(HHC/229) flyer
(HHC/229) flyer
Major
S1
Instructor Pilot
Rated Master Aviator
Major S1 Instructor Pilot Rated Master Aviator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 15:15

Embarassed

NOTE TO MYSELFE: Do not start helicopter when McCoy is in the game. He will record everything. Twisted Evil 

Just joking Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 17:17

And heres another of us returning to HB Batumi flying formation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 18:10

Or even this one as they seem to have allowed some of the music I added

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down